Privacy in 2019: Effects of GDPR and other Privacy Developments on your Startup
Time & Location
About The Event
The GDPR became applicable on May 25, 2018, and no matter the immediate effects on your business - it's a new world out there. GDPR and Privacy in general are here to stay, and have made waves and ripple effects across the seas - to other territories and markets. Organizations across the world are required to comply, and to make sure their supply chain complies as well.
Still wondering how and why does it concern you and your business?
Join us in understanding the importance and requirements of becoming GDPR compliant.
Learn from last year’s privacy mistakes, and start setting your roadmap for Privacy compliance in 2019.
On the agenda:
- Networking and snacks
- Introduction to the concepts of Privacy
- Information Security vs. Data Privacy (no, they are not the same)
- GDPR 101 (Basic GDPR explanation & how it’s relevant to Israeli companies)
- Major risks to Israeli startups
- California, Japan, Australia, Canada, Israel and other jurisdictions on the Privacy map
Space is limited - so please register in advance.
About PrivacyTeam: www.privacyteam.com